Who we share your personal information with
will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless: it is a requirement of the service or product you have with us, where this will be detailed within the contract, if it is a prerequisite to the service or product you intend to have with us, you will be notified beforehand, we wish to undertake marketing to you under our legitimate interests, or it is a legal requirement to do so.
- Network service providers who provide the service agreed in your contract
- Other service providers if purchased through us, e.g. insurance companies
- Companies we have a joint venture or agreement to co-operate with
- Companies we have contracts with, to provide you with the services agreed in your contract, e.g. device repair centres
- If you use direct debits, we will share your data with the Direct Debit scheme
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organisations
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorised to do so by law
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the process of evaluation and to ensure continuity of service
may from time to time share your details with third party analytical resources for the purposes of better understanding customer behaviour and performance, website performance, improved ad relevance and any other analytical process to give a better understanding of how to develop its offering to its customers. These third parties will be employed solely for the purpose of the aforementioned analytical purposes, and as such will ensure that the third party is contractually obliged to use the data only for the analytical purposes set out in the agreement between and the third party, and will also ensure that the third party is contractually required to maintain a level of security around the shared data, at least as safe as itself employs. Failure on the part of the third party to meet its contractual obligations will result in recovering the data, and taking all reasonable actions to ensure the third party no longer has access to the shared data. Any third party cookies used on will adhere to the same standards as first party cookies and not collect any personally identifiable information.
Client Data Policy
Name, address, email address, telephone numbers, gate system details, including photos of your gates.
These details are initially provided by you and any further data gathered relates solely to the security system project and on-going maintenance you have asked us to complete for you.
This data is necessary to enable us to fulfil the contractual obligations between us.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use this data to administer your account and manage your gate system and to provide information that you have expressly requested.
The data is stored securely within our server and is protected using up-to-date security software and IT protection which contain firewalls. Archive hard-copies are also stored in locked filing cabinets, within our office, to comply with statutory requirements.
Your data will be held for 10 years after termination of our relationship, to comply with our statutory requirements.
We will never disclose your data to any third party, not directly and specifically related to our project contractual obligations with you.