About Us - A growing business built on reputation, gained through recommendation
Safe & Secure Systems was established in 2001 by James and Wendy Hitchcock, offering a complete service for Gated Perimeter Security for residential and commercial premises.
Why choose us?
- We are fully committed to lifetime after sales service.
- We are very proud of our fully qualified, friendly team.
- We are also proud of our many industry accreditations and awards.
- Our attention to detail ensures countless successfully maintained Safe Systems
Since conception, our team of 7 has always prided itself on a friendly approach, coupled with fine attention to detail. From the first telephone conversation, through to final system handover, our clients remain our most important assets.
Our team members are Directors, James and Wendy, our son Luke, who brings his expertise in joinery and engineering drawings which complement his general engineering skills, Steve, our highly experienced electrical technician and Jerry our Fabricator and who builds your gates. We are ably supported by Callum, our Engineering Apprentice and Tracey, our Administrator.
We are committed to maintaining our high standards in all that we do and promote lifetime aftersales customer and product support.
With proven technical expertise and thoughtful customer care, we believe we can offer you an efficient and effective service every step of the way.
As a company, with realistic expectations, we acknowledge that very occasionally minor issues can occur, however, we firmly believe that what really matters is how positively and effectively we resolve any issues.
The vast majority of our work comes via personal recommendation
We won't leave a project unless we are proud to do so. We aim to have satisfied customers who are happy to continue using our services.
As a company with realistic expectations, we expect occasional hiccups - things do go wrong at times, however we firmly believe what really matters is how positively and effectively we deal with such issues.
Please take the opportunity to speak to any of our previous customers, whom we know will be happy to recommend us.
We offer comprehensive site surveys and written quotations, covering bespoke design, manufacture, installation, automation, service and repair.
We are happy to liaise directly with all on-site tradesmen to ensure full coordination and excellent execution of your project.
- All electrical works are completed to current IEE regulations.
- All welding works are completed to British Standard 4872.
- All new installations of gate and barrier systems will comply with legal directives under the supply of machinery (safety regulations 2008) and will be marked UKCA.
- We are proud to be Gold Approved Installers for Came BPT UK
- We have over 30 years' experience in the industry and can repair systems using equipment from all manufacturers with confidence and safety in mind.
- We have up to date safety examination and electrical examination passes and accreditation both as individuals and as a company, to the CAME Safe Installer Scheme and DHF.
- Company Installer Number 73380 and DHF member - raising standards advancing safety.