About Us - A growing business built on reputation, gained through recommendation
Safe & Secure Systems was established in 2001 by James and Wendy Hitchcock, offering a complete service for Gated Perimeter Security for residential and commercial premises.
So why choose us?
- We are proud to be Trading Standards Approved.
- We are very pleased to have been awarded CAME BPT Gold Installer of the Year 2018
- We offer effective long term after sales service
- Our attention to detail ensures countless successfully maintained Safe Systems
Since conception, our team of 4 has always prided itself on a friendly approach, coupled with fine attention to detail. From the first telephone conversation, through to final system handover, our clients remain our most important assets.
Our team members are Directors James & Wendy, Gerry our Fabricator/Installer and we are very proud that our Son Luke has now joined us bringing his specialist skills in Joinery to compliment our team. We are committed to maintaining our high standards in all that we do and promote lifetime aftersales customer and product support.
With proven technical expertise and thoughtful customer care, we believe we can offer you an efficient and effective service every step of the way.
The vast majority of our work comes via personal recommendation
We won't leave a project unless we are proud to do so. We aim to have satisfied customers who are happy to continue using our services.
As a company with realistic expectations, we expect occasional hiccups - things do go wrong at times, however we firmly believe what really matters is how positively and effectively we deal with such issues.
Please take the opportunity to speak to any of our previous customers, whom we know will be happy to recommend us.
We offer comprehensive site surveys and written quotations, covering bespoke design, manufacture, installation, automation, service and repair.
We are happy to liaise directly with all on-site tradesmen to ensure full coordination and excellent execution of your project.
- All electrical works are completed to current IEE regulations
- All welding works are completed to British Standard 4872
- All new installations of gate and barrier systems will conform to the current European Safety Standards and Building Regulations under the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, EN12453, EN12445, EN12604, EN12605, EN12978.
- We are proud to be Gold Approved Installers for Came BPT UK
- We have over 25 years' experience in the industry and can repair systems using equipment from all manufacturers with confidence and safety in mind
- We have up to date safety examination and electrical examination passes and accreditation both as individuals and as a company, to the CAMESAFE Installer Scheme
- Company Installer Number 73380
What our clients say
Wendy, I would like to say a big thank you for the advice, assistance and installation of the bollard I ordered. This is also for Gerry as well who I was impressed with when he completed the concreting and then returning to install the bollard.
Overall I feel I received excellent service. I will have no hesitation in using you again and will be recommending you to anyone that would need your services.
We are writing to let you know how pleased we are with our gates and fence that you installed. They are impressively strong as well as looking so elegant.
They have been much admired by friends and people passing by.
Your installers were a pleasure to have on our property.
Pat & Don Hagger, Silsoe